“The Most important thing about you is not the things that you achieve; it is the person that you become.”
– Dallas Willard
Do you long for your life not to be what feels like a runaway train? I will help you get off that runaway train and slow down so you can make choices that match your values!
“Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.”
– George Bernard Shaw
Do you wonder why you get stuck every time you turn a corner and wonder if life will ever get easier? I will help you look at different perspectives and create strategies that will help you live a fulfilling life filled with joy and ease!
“In the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.”
Are you facing retirement and are afraid and confused about what is next? I will help you face your fears and help you feel confident and excited about that next chapter in your life.
“Leadership is the capacity to translate vision to Reality.”
Do you doubt your leadership abilities and feel that working with others is a challenge that only complicates your life? I will show how working together can bring you self-satisfaction and recognition!
“If you want to go faster, go alone. If you want to go further, go together.”
I will help you see how working together creates abundant resources.
The Gifts of Imperfection
By Brene’ Brown
–Ten guideposts for Wholehearted living
- Cultivating Authenticity: Letting Go of What People Think
- Cultivating Self-Compassion: Letting Go of Perfectionism
- Cultivating a Resilient Spirit: Letting Go of numbing and Powerlessness
- Cultivating Gratitude and Joy: Letting Go of Scarcity and Fear of the Dark
- Cultivating Intuition and Trusting Faith: Letting Go of the Need for Certainty
- Cultivating Creativity: Letting Go of Comparison
- Cultivating Play and Rest: Letting Go of Exhaustion as a Status Symbol and Productivity as Self-Worth
- Cultivating Calm and Stillness: Letting Go of Anxiety as a Lifestyle
- Cultivating Meaningful Work: Letting Go of Self-Doubt and “Supposed To”
- Cultivating Laughter, Song, and Dance: Letting Go of Being Cool and “Always in Control”